LogicBlox Solution Architects develop applications that help our clients extract business insights from some of the worlds’ largest data sets.
As a core member of the runtime team, you will:
- Work with clients to understand their most urgent questions; using your knowledge of the LogicBlox platform, develop models and computations over client data to answer their questions in the most effective way possible
- Utilize a full suite of tools available on the LogicBlox platform—analytical, statistical, simulation—and apply them to extract insights critical to clients’ success
- Develop imaginative ways to visualize the solutions
- Communicate with customers about their requirements, help them develop a vision of how they can utilize the LogicBlox platform
- Work closely with the LogicBlox platform engineers responsible for the core engine, language, and tools, together improving and enhancing the capabilities of the platform
- Educate both internal and external users on the use of LogicBlox platform
- Some travel may be required
- Passion for data and solving problems!