- Train and manage software application developers in the USA and abroad.
- Perform unit and integration and system testing and modify existing software to correct errors.
- Confer with team of systems analysts, engineers and programmers to understand and modify project limitations and performance requirements and interfaces.
- Develop and direct software system documentation.
- Interview potential employees and train newly hired ones.
- Design training materials for new hires, give presentations and write technical documentation.
- Direct software system design sessions with customers worldwide.
MS Computer Science (or related field) and 2 years experience or BS Computer Science (or related field) and 5 years progressive experience.
- Logic programming languages such as Prolog or Datalog
- Design pattern development such as Model/View/Controller (MVC)
- Web development using both client-side and server-side frameworks
- Server-side coding, such as Python, JAVA or Ruby
- Database modeling and object-oriented programming, such as SQL, UML or ER
- Multi-dimensional databases and OLAP systems
- Object-Role Modeling (ORM)
Multiple positions available in our Atlanta, Georgia office.