LogicBlox is seeking a technically proficient, hands-on and experienced Platform Operations manager. Do you have exceptional organizational and leadership skills, the instinct to automate everything, excellent knowledge of Linux systems and experience with Amazon AWS or other cloud infrastructure? If you do, and you want to work with us to improve the state-of-the-art in databases and deployment, you should have a talk with us.
As manager of the LogicBlox Operations team, you will be:
- In charge of building, training and mentoring a group responsible for operations of the LogicBlox platform.
- Managing the cloud infrastructure of the LogicBlox platform.
- Ensuring monitoring, alerting and reporting of the LogicBlox platform infrastructure.
- Identifying operational bottlenecks, performance and security issues and other gaps in the core platform and give valuable design input to the core platform team.
- Evaluating new platform features and provide input to operational and security design.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Successful track record leading an operations team
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The instinct to automate everything
- Excellent knowledge of Linux
- Willingness to dive deep into state-of-the-art technologies developed by LogicBlox
- Extensive programming experience, preferably with functional programming
- Exceptional knowledge of Amazon AWS