We are looking for excellent programmers, who are not just passionate about application development, but also about writing and teaching. The ideal candidates have both a technical background that enables them to easily interact with software developers and a demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality technical publications.
- Create documentation (developer guides as well as training material) for a software developer audience, explaining how to develop applications using the LogicBlox platform
- Organize and conduct trainings on the usage of the platform
- Write or manipulate code samples to support the documentation
- Conduct peer edits for grammar, style, and form
We challenge you to help solve the puzzle of how to present complex, technical information in a comprehensive, well organized and easy to understand documentation!
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in developing and delivering software in a professional environment
- Experience in technical writing, either in the form of blogs or technical manuals (samples required)
- Proven experience designing and delivering developer-oriented documentation
- Experience with providing technical training sessions
- Experience working directly with development teams
- Ability to read and write code examples
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with multiple deliverables
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Passion to thrive in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative work environment
- Experience with XML-based publishing systems
- Experience working in an agile-style development environment
- Experience using source control system
- Experience with video or image editing software
Writing samples are required. Involvement in application development projects will be part of the on-boarding experience. So be prepared to code!